Sunday 19 July 2009

Making bath time sweeter!


I've been a big fan of REN for a few years. I love how the simplicity and natural'ness' of their products and ingredients deliver effective results and right now I'm loving their Moroccan Rose Otto Body Polish...its simply divine and a must not only for the summer, but all year round.

This delicately scented little jar can turn bath time fun into bath time bliss. It exfoliates and removes dead skin cells to reveal beautifully radiant skin! The rose extract (which is fairtrade!)makes sure your skin is uber soft and silky smooth....

...and the pleasure keeps on coming! As if a scrub isn't enough, the nice REN people also created a body wash and body oil to match. They already had me at the scrub :-).

With rose from Morocco, sugar and tea tree from Paraguay, this is one delicious gem that has earned its place in my bathroom cabinet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails