- The old mantra of cleanse, tone and moisturise still stands true. Invest in the best products your pocket can afford and remember to take of make up at night!
- Exfoliate twice a week minimum to get rid of dead skin cells, which can make you look dull and grey.
- Drink more water! This keeps your skin supple and helps get rid of toxins which can make you skin look dull. If you average 8 glasses a day, keep it up....if you don't....START NOW!
- Spend more time under the duvet! Your skin repairs itself during sleep so make sure you're getting enough.
- Get out there and enjoy the great outdoors. Fresh air breathes new life into your skin. Combine it with some exercise to get your heart pumping fresh oxygen into your skin and around your body.
- Eat more fruit and veg.....these contain an abundance of powerful nutrients and anti oxidants which keep you looking and feeling healthy from the inside out.
With these few simple steps, you'll soon be stepping into the light and glowing in more ways than one!
Happy New Year....xx