So what is the hot cream wrap?
Well, its usually for cosy, 'me' time nights in front of the telly.
What do you need?
|Foot cream here is Body Shop's Peppermint Intensive Foot Rescue|
- a rich luxurious foot cream
- cling film
- three hand towels
- warm chocolate fudge cake and a glass of milk (optional)
I usually recommend this after a nice hot bath as well so your all warm and snuggly.
What to do?
- snuggle up in your favourite PJ's
- lay one hand towel on the floor to place your feet on
- slather each foot in the foot cream paying good attention to any dry areas
- wrap each foot in cling film, as this will create heat which will soften the feet, skin and cuticles and allow the cream to penetrate and really moisturise
- wrap each foot in the remaining hand towels to keep the warmth in.
- sit back and relax for 30 minutes or more
- eat cake!
|Feet should be wrapped snuggly like so!|
PS - really good for wintry dry hands as well!