Tuesday 21 September 2010

Product Review: Olivina Hand Cream

T'is the season of hand creams and there's nothing I like better than slathering my hands in a good coating as the weather gets colder. I find my hands drink up moisture in cold weather.

I read about this hand cream on BeautyMouth and thought I'd give it a go when my current hand cream finished. I have to say, I haven't been disappointed and its truly lush and smells brilliant too!

I picked it up a few weeks ago in Liberty's for £13.95 and so far its worth every penny. Its a good size for the price and I was sold on the traditional packaging and black screw cap. Just beautiful presentation.

I bought one in lavender and its ultra hydrating and really softens my hands, coating them in a beautifully rich scent. I always make sure I put some on before bed, as the scent is so calming and kind of old worldly. There's different scents as well: fig, honeysuckle rose, olive and meyer lemon, so one to suit all palettes. It absorbs quickly and there's no residue, which is a bonus.

The cream itself contains so many moisturising properties: olive oil, grape seed oil, algae, sea kelp and Shea butter. There's vitamin E as well which helps skin look younger by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Not to mention the soothing chamomile, aloe vera and lavender. For 75mls of cream in a tube, its really packing a punch of complete goodness!

Not tested on animals and paraben free, this hand cream has earned a well deserved place in my hand bag (and heart).

Apart from Liberty's, they can also be purchased at: www.united-perfumes.com

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful cream. THank you for introducing it to us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good handcream, and will seek this out because I am always on the look out for a great recommendation. Thanks for this. Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is a good hand cream so if you can get your hands on it, you won't be disappointed. Looks like it will be a keeper for winter too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds lush! I like the sound both the lavender and the fig. My Mother in law hates the smell of lavender so I think I'm drawn to it out of naughtiness!! Wahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ModestyBrown - the fig one is lovely too. Maybe you should try that, otherwise I'd be responsible for causing mayhem chez vous...hahahha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails