Wednesday 6 October 2010

Eye Cream Review: Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronised Complex


I'm pretty new to the whole eye cream issue and have only been using it for the last 3 months. In the last six weeks in particular I've been using Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronised Complex and I'm absolutely loving it.

Although, you can use it am and pm, I prefer to just use it in the evenings only, after washing my face and since using it the major thing I've noticed is the smoothness of my eyelids and general eye area.

I like the fact that it has a light gel like consistency and it always feels so cool and silky against my skin. Very refreshing. It has a light pleasant smell that doesn't overwhelm and I appreciate that, as I'm not a fan of frangranced products around my eyes.

There's no residue to it and it sinks in very quickly. Its very nourishing too and I do feel my eye area has become softer over the time I've been using it. When I wake up in the morning, my eyes are brighter and feel more rested.  I don't have any fine lines or wrinkles around my eyes, but here's hoping that by continuous use, I can keep any lines at bay for a long time. Prevention is better than cure as they say!

Although, the tub is quite small and its a hefty £40, it has lasted quite well and I fully expect it to last another 6 weeks if not more. This is helped by the fact it comes with a nifty little applicator which you use to apply three dots of the cream to the eye area. This is a really clever tool, if only I didn't drop it down the plughole! Now I just use a cotton bud to dot around my eye, but it sure does help minimise wastage.

There is a lot of science behind the product and I won't attempt to baffle anyone, but if you are interested you can read it here. That said, if you're on the search for a new eye cream, the Advanced Night Repair Eye is a must try.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds great. Lucky you, not having any fine lines around your eyes. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this product. I just fell in love with the brand coz it makes my skin so smooth and really reduces signs of aging Eye Cream Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails