The lovely ModestyBrown tagged me a few days ago to answer the questions below. Seemed like quite a fun thing to do, so while I've answered mine, I've also dreamt up 8 more questions for other bloggers to answer.
Rules of Engagement: I'll answer the 8 questions I've been asked, then I'll ask 8 of my own at the end and tag a few bloggers to answer them. They can then repeat the whole thing on their blog.
1. If you were a perfume, what scent would you be?
This is a hard one because some days I like to be all chic and classic like Chanel No 5. And some days a bit more mysterious so I'd have to say Sonia Rykiel's Belle En Rykiel.
2. Can you speak any foreign languages?
I speak a bit of French.
3. What was your most embarrassing moment ever?
Year 9 school musical concert. We were doing a dance routine and the stage literally opened up and I feel inside. One of the joints holding 2 pieces of the stage loosened and the created a gap, where I promptly fell in.
4. You can only have one lipstick for the rest of your days, what would you choose?
So not a lipstick person.....eyeshadows? then we're talking. I'll take Carmex though.
5. Who is your favourite Author?
Authur Golden who wrote Memoirs of a Geisha. Each time I pick it up, I'm transported to 1940's Japan.
6. What item of make up couldn't you live without?
Blusher. Without MAC Fever my day outside the house cannot start
7. Cats or Dogs?
Goldfish? Not an animal person.
8. What’s the most disgusting thing you’ve ever eaten?
Massive wedding in Nigeria a few years back and we ordered Suya (a type of extremely spicey chopped beef steak which I love). It wasn't from our usual place and I maintain it was some type of rat we were fed, other disagree! lol!
Questions for the following bloggers:
Ateh Jewel Beauty Insider
1. What is your favourite season and why?
2. Ice cream: Vanilla or Chocolate?
3. What is your most treasured item?
4. Which celebrities hair would you like?
5. When is the last time you had a pedicure?
6. What is your favourite cocktail?
7. Describe yourself in 3 words.
8. What is your favourite foundation and why?
If you're reading this and would like to answer the questions as well, please go ahead and do so in the comments box. I'd love to know a bit about you too!